Grand Vintner's Dinners: Bringing the Winemaking Experience Closer
Reception at 6:30pm; 4-course dinner begins at 7pm
The Grand Vintner’s Dinners, now a Winter Wine Festival tradition, fully express the epitome of the Festival’s philosophy on the marriage of food and wine. These four-course dinners bring guests one step closer to the winemaking experience. Each dinner starts with a meet and greet wine reception with our guest host and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Wentworth by the Sea’s Executive Chef Ken Lingle presents a carefully selected menu to enhance each wine. By tasting the wines first he creates a a perfect pairing that brings out the best of the wine and food. One makes the other better. Service is in the dramatic presidential style by a highly trained staff in the Grand Ballroom, a spectacle not to be missed.
Grand Vintner's Dinner Lineup:
- January 21 | Galerie Winery of California with Advanced Somm Tom Gannon
- January 27 | Banfi Vintners of Tuscany, Italy with CEO Christina Mariani-May and SALT Executive Sous Chef Lee Michael
- February 4 | John Anthony Family of Wines, Napa, California with Winemaker Geoff Whitman
- February 10 | Billecart-Salmon Champagne with Winery Ambassador Clement Calleja
- February 11 | Masterwines with Owner Mel Master
- February 18 | Kendall Jackson Family Wines, Sonoma, California with Master Winemaker Randy Ullom
- February 25 | Domaine chandon & Newton Vineyeard, Napa, California with Winery Ambassador Rich Buchanan
Tickets are required for the Grand Vintner's Dinners and can be purchased below | $104.95 per person plus tax and gratuity.